Friday, December 13, 2013

I'm not a woman and I'm not crazy!



Well it’s Friday the 13th!  What an unlucky day for a few of these guys who went to seek some help but found way more than they bargained for!

I always had a fantasy about going to a therapist only to find he’s into everything I’m into and he convinces me to “act out” my desires in a safe and controlled environment, supervised by him of course.  Once bound, he manipulates my mind and convinces me I am the woman I want to be and keeps me that way as his.  Oh if only…




2 comments:

  1. Very exciting caps, Lydia! I love Adriana's predicament the most!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a theme I enjoy. Being bound and gagged with people just on the other side of the door there to help but unaware that I'm there. Of course being the bound toy to be played with at his whim does it for me too. :-)

    ReplyDelete